Handmade wooden toy set features 6 balls with matching cups.
Preschoolers are at a special age of exploration and are beginning to learn about simple colours. Having the same shapes painted in different colours, like shown, will help a child focus on the colours rather than focusing on different shapes. This set helps with:
- learning colours
- counting the balls
- working on dexterity skills by turning the balls and spinning them like spin tops
- working on pincer grasp when picking up between finger and thumb
- learning to manipulate a scoop and pouring into bowls
- can be used in fairy gardens and sensory bins
This set is small in size, making it the perfect size for little hands. Great for both home and school environments. A wonderful gift for any occasion.
Included in Listing:
- 6 balls, one of each colour
- 6 pots, one of each colour
- 1 bowl, natural maple
- 1 scoop, natural wood
colour combo: bright red, bright orange, lemon yellow, lime green, bright blue, bright purple
- Balls: 3/4 inch diameter
- Pots: 1.5 inches high by 1.25 inches diameter at its widest point
- Bowl: 2.5 inches diameter at its widest point by 1.25 inches high
- Scoop: 3 inches long by 1.25 inch wide
- Balls: 19mm diameter
- Pots: 38mm high by 32mm diameter at its widest point
- Bowl: 63mm diameter at its widest point by 31mm high
- Scoop: 76mm long by 31mm wide
Please note: All sizes are approx, not exact. Tolerance +/- 0.125 inch (3-4mm)
- Ages 4 years through 6 years
Canadian Toy Safety Warnings:
- WARNING! POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD. Set contains small parts. Not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
Our Process and Materials:
The MDH Toys solid maple little cups are lovingly crafted on the wood lathe in our shop and paired with made in USA wooden pieces. Once dry, they are finished in a couple coats of gloss. A timeless favorite, this heirloom quality educational learning tool can be passed down from generation to generation.
- Made to order when you place an order for it
- solid maple wooden cups made in our shop
- Made in USA hardwood maple balls, bowl and wooden scoop
- Sanded by hand to ensure no splinters, sharp edges, corners
- or rough surfaces
- Each piece painted using certified non-toxic water based paints
- Each piece glossed using certified non-toxic weather-resistant gloss
- Painting and set compilation done in our workshop here in Colinton, Alberta, Canada.
Carefully packaged in clear top stationary box with appropriate labelling as per Government of Canada packaging regulations (Labels in English and translated French.)